- Notes from Parliament Building
Voting proposals are determined by the Federal Council at least four months before the voting date.
Voting dates in 2018:
- 4 March
- 10 June
- 23 September
- 25 November
All information on the proposals (voting pamphlets, committees, recommendations of Parliament and the Federal Council, electronic voting, etc.) can be found at www.admin.ch/gov/en/start/documentation/votes.html.
The following new federal popular initiatives had been launched at the time of going to press (signature collection deadline in brackets):
- “Yes to a ban on animal and human experiments – Yes to research that brings safety and progress” (03.04.2019)
- “Health insurance. Organisational freedom for the cantons” (03.04.2019)
- “Reduce tax on salaries, tax capital fairly” (03.04.2019)
- “For a parliament independent of the health insurance companies” (03.04.2019)
The list of pending popular initiatives can be found at www.bk.admin.ch > Aktuell > Wahlen und Abstimmungen > Hängige Volksinitiativen.