Valiant is an independent retail and SME bank operating exclusively in Switzerland. It provides private customers and SMEs a comprehensive, easy to understand offering in all financial matters. Valiant is locally anchored thanks to its branches. It is also present throughout Switzerland thanks to innovative, digital services.
“International customers” department: email@example.com
In principle, Valiant accepts customers from all countries provided that they have a connection to Switzerland. A connection to Switzerland exists if the customer meets one of the following criteria:
- Swiss nationality, or
- Persons currently drawing a pension in Switzerland (1st or 2nd pillar), or
- Owners of property located in Switzerland, or
- Employees of Swiss employers with their residence in Switzerland and who work in Switzerland
- “Expats” with domicile abroad who are working abroad on behalf of Swiss employers
Furthermore, the client must be present in Switzerland when the business relationship is opened and any adjustments to product use are made.
The customer must assure Valiant of their tax compliance on the internal forms intended for this purpose and through disclosure of other possible documents before the establishment of a business relationship.
- Products in the payments sector (payment transactions, LSV, etc.)
- Trend Set and Trend Set Lila Plus (not Classic Set)
- Private account, current account, savings account
- Cards (Maestro, credit cards)
- Online banking (never with product opening abroad)
- Pillar 2 and pillar 3a retirement savings account (no securities)
- Financing (properties in Switzerland)