Tips for app updates
If you are having problems with app updates, or are receiving error messages, the tips below will help you.
- Check status with the Apple computer centre: App store link
Entry with red dot > the problem is with Apple, wait
- Soft reset of the iPhone/iPad: Press the power and home buttons at the same time and let go when the Apple logo appears. Now start the iPhone or iPad and set up a new connection to the Apple server
- Uninstall and reinstall the outdated app:
– Hold down the app icon until it starts to shake
– Tap the X symbol (in the left-hand corner of the icon)
– Confirm deletion
– Open app store and reinstall program
– Information: Downloading again is free of charge with apps that are paid for
The latest version of the app is activated on the device after reinstallation.
- If the app is still not working, completely signing out and signing back into the store usually helps:
– Complete sign-out: Settings > iTunes & App Store > Click on your Apple ID > Sign Out
– Sign-in and re-enter data
– Repeat update installation
- Reinstall app
Google Play Store > search for “Swiss Review” > tap on “Uninstall” and confirm with OK > Reinstall.
- Delete data in the Play Store > search for “Swiss Review” > tap on “Uninstall” and confirm with OK > Reinstall.
- Remove and reinstall Google account
Device > Settings > Accounts > Google > Remove > Set up account again