Youth Parliament of the Swiss Abroad YPSA
The Youth Parliament of the Swiss Abroad (YPSA) is not a parliament in the conventional sense but a platform for committed and active young people who represent the interests of the youth in their clubs or countries of residence, and who develop projects and realise them.
The YPSA was founded at the Congress of the Swiss Abroad in Geneva in August 2015 and takes the legal form of a Swiss association.
Its main objective is to network young Swiss Abroad and to strengthen their commitment to Swiss associations abroad.
The YPSA is very closely linked to the Organisation of the Swiss Abroad, SwissCommunity. However, it acts completely independently.
- Francisca Espinoza Trombert, Chile (President)
- Yann Boulben, Switzerland
- Elisabet Sofia Johanna Rieder, Finland
- Stephany Ruchti, Philippines
- Ariana Vanina Lüscher, Argentina
- Luis Alberto Gostin Krämer, Chile
- William Stover, United States of America
- Juliette Siffer, United States of America
- Susan Elisa Ganz Campos, Chile
- Jacqueline Siffer, United States of America
- Sofia Garcia-Reyes Meyer, Colombia
- Mathilde Soulie, France
- Website: www.ypsa.ch
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/YouthParliamentSwissAbroad
- Email: email@example.com