Thurgauer Kantonalbank (TKB)
Thurgauer Kantonalbank (TKB) is the leading financial institution in Thurgau. With a balance sheet total of more than CHF 20 billion and more than 700 employees, TKB, founded in 1871, is one of the largest banks in Switzerland. The listed financial institution offers comprehensive services for private individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector.
We are happy to serve Swiss customers with a connection to Thurgau from abroad, primarily from Germany, with individual solutions.
We will be happy to advise you on other country-specific options. Interested in opening a bank account? Please call us on +41 (0)848 111 444 (German) or via the contact form at www.tkb.ch.
- TKB operates cross-border banking only within the framework of the passive freedom of services exclusively in Switzerland or from Switzerland. The active provision of banking services locally in a foreign country is prohibited.
- Commencement of business and any advice must occur in Switzerland. Contract documents must be signed in Switzerland.
- The correspondence language is German.
- Establishment of a business relationship by correspondence is not possible.
- An annual fee of CHF 360 is charged on account relationships with customers with domicile abroad with a balance of less than CHF 50,000.
- A connection to Thurgau must be apparent.
- New business relationships are not established with persons domiciled in the USA.