- Noticias del Palacio Federal
Elecciones y votación
Voting proposals are determined by the Federal Council at least four months before the voting date. The following three proposals will be put to the vote on 12th Feburary 2017:
- Federal decree of 30 September 2016 on the simplified naturalisation of third-generation immigrants
- Federal decree of 30 September 2016 on establishing a fund for national roads and urban traffic
- Federal act of 17 June 2016 on fiscal measures to increase the competitiveness of Switzerland as a business location (Corporate Tax Reform Act III)
Further voting dates 2017: 21 May, 24 September, 26 November
All information on the proposals (voting pamphlets, committees, recommendations of Parliament and the Federal Council, electronic voting, etc.) can be found at www.admin.ch/votes.
The following new federal popular initiatives had been launched at the time of going to press (deadline for the collection of signatures in brackets):
- “For a Switzerland without synthetic pesticides ” (29.05.2018)
The list of pending popular initiatives can be found at www.bk.admin.ch under Aktuell > Wahlen und Abstimmungen > Hängige Volksinitiativen.