- Noticias del Palacio Federal
Elecciones y votación
Voting proposals are determined by the Federal Council at least four months before the voting date.
The following three proposals will be put to the vote on 25th September 2016:
- Popular initiative of 6
- September 2012 “For a sustainable and resource efficient economy (green economy)”
- Popular initiative of 17
- December 2013 “OASIplus: for a strong OASI)*
- Federal Act of 25
- September 2015 governing the intelligence services
*old-age and survivors insurance
Further voting date: 27th November 2016
All information on the proposals (voting pamphlets, committees, recommendations of Parliament and the Federal Council, electronic voting, etc.) can be found at www.admin.ch/votes.
The following new federal popular initiatives had been launched at the time of going to press (deadline for the collection of signatures in brackets):
- “Yes to the ban to cover your face” (15.9.2017)
- “For more transparency in the financing of political life (Transparency Initiative)” (26.10.2017)
- Stop to the excess of Via sicura (For a fair and reasonable santioning system)” (03.11.2017)
The list of pending popular initiatives can be found at www.bk.admin.ch under Aktuell > Wahlen und Abstimmungen > Hängige Volksinitiativen.