stage img
  • Notes from the Federal Palace
  • Switzerland and Europe

What do I need to do after Brexit?

10.07.2019 – FDFA

What does Brexit mean for me if I’m already living and working in the United Kingdom (UK)? What do I need to do if I want to live and work there after Brexit? What entry requirements will apply after Brexit? – The new publication “Swiss citizens in the UK after Brexit”, available in German, French and Italian, answers these questions. The publication issued by the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) combines the existing information on the topic of Brexit and migration in one place. The main sources used are the websites of the Swiss Embassy in London, the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM) and the relevant pages of the UK Home Office.

To the Brexit publication