Votes and Elections
Voting proposals are determined by the Federal Council at least four months before the voting date. The following four proposals will be put to the vote on 5 June 2016:
- Popular initiative of 30 May 2013: ‘Pro Service public’ (In favour of public service)
- Popular initiative of 4 October 2013: ‘Für ein bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen’ (For an unconditional basic income)
- Popular initiative of 10 March 2014: ‘Für eine faire Verkehrsfinanzierung’ (For fair financing of transport)
- Amendment of 12 December 2014 to the Federal Act on Medically Assisted Reproduction (Reproductive Medicine Act, RMA)
- Amendment of 25 September 2015 to the Asylum Act (AsylA)
Further voting dates in 2016: 25 September and 27 November.
All information on the proposals (voting pamphlets, committees, recommendations of Parliament and the Federal Council, electronic voting, etc.) can be found at www.admin.ch/votes.
The list of pending popular initiatives can be found at www.bk.admin.ch > Aktuell > Wahlen und Abstimmungen > Hängige Volksinitiativen