- Notes from the Federal Palace
Votes and Elections
Voting proposals are determined by the Federal Council at least four months before the voting date. The following four proposals will be put to the vote on 5 June 2016:
- Popular initiative of 30 May 2013: ‘Pro Service public’ (In favour of public service)
- Popular initiative of 4 October 2013: ‘Für ein bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen’ (For an unconditional basic income)
- Popular initiative of 10 March 2014: ‘Für eine faire Verkehrsfinanzierung’ (For fair financing of transport)
- Amendment of 12 December 2014 to the Federal Act on Medically Assisted Reproduction (Reproductive Medicine Act, RMA)
- Amendment of 25 September 2015 to the Asylum Act (AsylA)
Further voting dates in 2016: 25 September and 27 November.
All information on the proposals (voting pamphlets, committees, recommendations of Parliament and the Federal Council, electronic voting, etc.) can be found at www.admin.ch/votes.
The list of pending popular initiatives can be found at www.bk.admin.ch > Aktuell > Wahlen und Abstimmungen > Hängige Volksinitiativen