Read the online edition now!
For further information about the "Swiss Review", please click here.
The «Swiss Review» is sent free of charge to every household in the world whose members are registered at a Swiss embassy or consulate general.
The cost-saving measures of the federal government also affect its publications. In order to save printing and distribution cost, we encourage you to switch to the digital edition.
Please support us in saving costs and switch to the digital edition!
If you would like to subscribe to the «Swiss Review» in electronic form, please select the country in which you live, and then register.
By switching to the digital version, you also benefit from the following advantages:
- Earlier available = more recent information
- Access to all regional sections and to the archive (since 2014)
- All languages available: English, Spanish, German, French
- Interactive – comment articles
- Send articles or share them on Facebook and Twitter
- Protect the environment
- Safe printing and distribution cost to hopefully maintain 6 editions of the «Swiss Review» magazine per year.